Civil Process Information
The Civil Process Unit performs the following duties:
- Processes and serves enforceable and non- enforceable process from all courts per Florida State Statute.
- Creates and maintains Returns of Service and other documents as per Florida State statue and Florida Division of Archive requirements.
- Process and enforce court orders, including but not limited to injunctions for protection, child custody orders, writs of possession, levy under writ of execution and writ of attachment.
- Fees for Civil Process Service
- Florida Landlord Tenant Brochure
- Victim's Rights Brochure - English
- Folleto de los Derechos de la Victima - Espagnol
- Writs of Possession
- Writ of Execution - Levy upon Real Property
- Writ of Execution - Levy upon Personal Property
Criminal Process Information
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.