- At the time of admission, inmates are given a personal money account. Any cash in the inmate's possession at the time of admission is placed in their account, as are other funds received during while detained at this facility.
- To be declared indigent an inmate must have $1.99 or less in their account for a period of seven (7) consecutive days or longer.
- All inmates (except for Contract Inmates and State Inmates incarcerated as a witness) are charged an initial per diem fee upon intake and daily subsistence fees pursuant to F.S.S. 951.033. The subsistence fee will not be charged nor a lien placed for subsistence to Inmates with less than the established fee in their account. We will collect 100% of all subsistence fees applied if you have the available balance to support the fee. This would include taking the entire amount charged from the inmate's available commissary fund. Inmate Workers are not charged the daily subsistence fee. All other fees are applicable and are posted in the housing unit.
- Inmates without funds will carry a negative balance for all fees except subsistence. The inmate is responsible for expenditures made by the facility on their behalf. When the inmate has a negative balance, half of any funds received will be used to satisfy the negative balance. The other half can be used to purchase commissary. If the inmate has medical fees, the entire amount of the medical charge can be collected from available funds in the inmates account. Medical charges can be posted anytime after the date of service and will be collected from available funds. If the Inmate does not have funds available, the medical charge will be applied as a negative balance.
- Money orders or cashier's check will only be accepted for satisfaction of Lien.
- Funds may be deposited in the an inmate's account for the purpose of bond, commissary or to prefund their GTL Advance Pay Account using only the following options:
- Pay By Phone through TouchPay Payment Systems @ 866-232-1899
- Pay via the Web @ www.touchpaydirect.net
- Pay at the Kiosk located in the Jail Lobby
- Cash and Credit/Debit cards will only be accepted by the TouchPay Kiosk in the video visitation lobby. Funds may also be deposited into an inmate's account using ePay via the Internet or TelePay using the toll-free number 866-232-1899. During this process you may be asked for our Facility Locator Number, which is 233901.
- Commissary is a privilege.
- Inmates may purchase approved items not furnished by the facility from the commissary. The commissary is a contracted operation with prices set by the vendor. A current price list is provided to the inmate on the menu.
- Commissary is conducted once a week with a maximum order of $70.00. If a holiday interferes with delivery, commissary will be conducted once in the two week period with a maximum order of $140.00.
- If an inmate orders commissary and is released prior to receiving their order, they are responsible for the commissary and it will be held in property for a period of thirty (30) days. After the Thirty (30) day period it will be disposed of according to policy.
- Commissary gift packages can be purchased for inmates online at iCare Gift Services.